- NEWS. Activities Aero club de Reus (Reus Airport, Reus (LERS)-Spain)
- Celebrating the 75th anniversary of the founding of the Aeroclub de Reus (1935-2010) and Inauguration of the restored historic Hangar 1937, scheduled for next September 18, 2010, at 11:30. Private act by personal invitation. And also arranged visits: information Aeroclub de Reus. Built by Russian engineers during the Spanish Civil War. Building unique beauty. Moved from Reus Airport to the site of the Aeroclub de Reus (in Reus Airport), recently restored.
- MEMBERS: New prices. We have increased prices for the DA20 Diamond - C1 Eclipse: 115 euros - 126 euros (DM).
- AIRCRAFT HANGAR: We have places available. Reservations and information at the Aeroclub de Reus, phone +34 977 771911 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Price: 3 euros m2.
- Aircraft for sale (renewal of fleet): a Cessna 152 or a Cessna 172, in good condition. Information on the Aeroclub de Reus.
Aeroclub de Reus
The Royal Aero Club of Reus - Costa Dorada (Flying Club)